Commercial Club of Chicago
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Commercial Club of Chicago records
Abstract The Commercial Club of Chicago was organized in 1878 for the purpose of advancing the commercial prosperity and growth of Chicago. In 1907 it absorbed the Merchants Club and the Industrial Club. The collection consists of typed memorials of various club members and trustees of Chicago institutions and businesses such as the Newberry Library, Marshall Fields, University of Chicago and Field Museum.
Wacker family papers
Abstract Papers of Chicago Plan Commission head, Charles H. Wacker, his immediate family, and the family of his daughter, Rosalie Wacker Zimmerman. Includes correspondence, photographs, artifacts, keepsakes, films, and scrapbooks spanning five generations.
Dates: 1812-2002; Majority of material found within 1870 - 1970