Commercial Club of Chicago. : Commercial Club of Chicago Records, 1923-1958
- The Commercial Club of Chicago was organized in 1878 for the purpose of advancing the commercial prosperity and growth of Chicago. In 1907 it absorbed the Merchants Club and the Industrial Club. The collection consists of typed memorials of various club members and trustees of Chicago institutions and businesses such as the Newberry Library, Marshall Fields, University of Chicago and Field Museum.
Extent: 0.2 linear feet - (1 box)
Subjects: Chicago, Clubs and Organizations
Call Number: Midwest MS Commercial
This material is unprocessed, and is available by appointment only.