Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: Midwest-MS-Chicago-Allied Arts
Abstract Records kept by Thomas Hart Fisher, secretary for the Chicago Allied Arts, Inc., a short-lived organization which produced a series of programs of new music and dance in Chicago from 1924-1927. Includes business correspondence and financial information, with some program planning information.
Abstract Music manuscripts, correspondence, photographs, clippings, programs, and performance tapes of this Chicago musician. De Lamarter was associate conductor of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra under Frederick Stock; a music critic for a number of Chicago newspapers; organist and choirmaster of 4th Presbyterian Church and other churches; and a respected composer of symphonic, chamber, vocal, and service music.
- Names: De Lamarter, Eric X
- Chicago (Ill.) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century 1
- Composers 1
- Correspondence 1
- Manuscripts, American -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Performing arts sponsorship -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Adolph Bolm Ballet 1
- Bolm, Adolph 1
- Bonnette, Jeanne DeLamarter 1
- Carpenter, John Alden 1
- Chicago Allied Arts, Inc 1