Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Records of Pullman Company relations with its employees, their labor unions (including the Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters), and federal mediating bodies; employment records, including service records, application files for conductors and some porters, registers listing employment and discharge data, time and absentee records for a few departments, appraisal and discipline files; employee insurance and pension records; and safety and medical records. Forms part of the Pullman Company...
Dates: 1875-1980; Majority of material found within 1918 - 1970
Abstract Records of competitor sleeping car companies acquired by Pullman, of subsidiary car firms established by Pullman to operate regionally, and of subsidiary and acquired car and equipment manufacturing companies. Forms part of the Pullman Company Records.
Dates: 1865-1940; Majority of material found within 1865 - 1921
- Consolidation and merger of corporations -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Personnel management -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Railroads -- United States -- Consolidation -- History -- Sources 1
- Railroads -- United States -- Employees -- History -- Sources 1
- Railroads -- United States -- Personnel management -- History -- Sources 1